It’s time to get that present sorted now. If you’ve already bought that special gift– well done you –why not check out our 5 need-to-know gift-wrapping tips to wrap a present like a professional? It’s easy peasy when you know how, we promise. And don’t worry if you’re not quite ready to wrap – just bookmark this page for later!
5 need-to-know gift-wrapping tips
- Try to wrap a present as soon as you buy it. You may think you have lots of time to do it, but wrapping ahead of schedule means there no risk of last-minute wrapping chaos. Plus, you’ll have plenty of time to wrap it properly and make it look professional.
- Take your time! Plan how you’re going to wrap a present before you start and you’re less likely to make mistakes.
- Have the right equipment with you. This should include double-sided tape, which makes your gift look neater and cuts down on your wrapping time.
- The secret to a beautifully wrapped gift? Not using too much wrapping paper, which can cause bulky folds. Before trimming, wrap the paper around the box to check how much you’ll need: the ends should overlap by just a couple of inches.
- Add decoration. From bows and ribbons to pretty gift tags, these extra little details can make all the difference.
And don’t forget…
If you still think you need help or you’re in a rush – or you simply want a really professional finish –you can always get your perfume gifts wrapped free at your local The Perfume Shop store.